February 7, 2011

Soccer Party Planning

Yep, another party!! hehehehe!
This time it's for my little man, Harrison. Harris turns 2 in a few weeks time and is a lover of all things balls - if you can kick it, throw it, whack it, catch it - Harris wants to play with it... So a soccer party was a pretty obvious answer for this years birthday celebrations.


After a little google searching I had an inspiration board thrown together in green, black and white so I sent an email off to Samone from Cake Ink to help me with invites. I LOVE what she came up with and especially love the wording 'Kick Off' for party date & time 'Ground' for address and 'RSVP to Referee Amy' - cute!! (I've edited out the personal details like phone numbers)


I'll let you in on little details of the party planning as the party date gets closer but thought I'd start with the obvious - the bunting!


Giggles

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

It looks like it's going to be an extravaganza! I love the green, black and white theme. Very nice. x

Planningaparty said...

Being that I'm an Arsenal football fan. maybe next time you'll do a red and white party theme.

Susan said...

You are a party planning fiend! I'm in the midst of a superhero party for the 6 yo, followed by a caterpillar/butterfly for the 4yo to be. Great invites. LOVE IT.