August 3, 2010

Moving House! (shop closing for 2 weeks)


We'll we have got just 16 sleep left now before the Giggleberry family move house - I can't wait!!
There's not much left to do now except a little more packing then a whole lot of dismantling furniture ready to be loaded onto the truck!
So I thought I better get myself organised with some Giggleberry house keeping to make it all run as smooth as possible...

* I can not take on any more custom orders until after the move - I need the time I have left before the sewing machine is packed away to finish my current orders.

* The Giggleberry Etsy shop will close on Monday the 9th of Aug for 2 weeks.

If you were after something currently listed in the shop be sure to grab it by Sunday 8th Aug so it can be posted to you before I box up whatever stock is not sold.


I'll let you all know as soon as the sewing machine is back in action.

For more updates and details be sure to 'Like' Giggleberry Creations on Facebook.

Thank you.
Giggle

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oooh yay! Good luck with the move Amy, you must be so excited!
Big hugs! Jen xo