August 17, 2010

Media - CLEO Magazine

A few months ago I was contacted by the lifestyles editor of CLEO magazine about my Gigglebbery Creations bunting banners. We had a quick chat via email and there wasn't much thought to it after that... until today.


Thanks to the keen eye of Kristen, I was told to pop into my local newsagent and grab a copy of the September issue of CLEO Magazine and flick to page 72.
Right there in the 'What's Now' page was '15 reasons we heart etsy' and the number one item on that list is; Giggleberry Creations!!


Now that is one fabulous way to put the giggle in Giggleberry!! Be sure to grab a copy to check it out for yourself.
Giggle

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool. I'm envious. :)

Maxabella said...

Oh wow! Wonderful you!

Jen said...

Oh wow!! Yay you!!!! That is just fabulous Amy - congratulations!!!! xoxo

Lou said...

That is very very cool Amy. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Ohh! Congrats. I HEART etsy too! I'll be opening my shop soon so be on the look out!
From Bali With Love,
Anna
http://annaelizabethpoole.blogspot.com/

Katy of KnitStorm said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing this image. I'm #2 on the list (the Tea Me mug cozy). I'm in the U.S. so I have no easy way to get a copy so I really appreciate you posting this image!!