August 14, 2010

Customer Feedback Photos - with a cause!

How could I resist and not share these stunning photos taken by the very talented Hayley of Hayley Johnson Photography!! Hayley happened to purchase a set of Giggleberry bunting a few months ago to use as props in her photo shoots (see HERE) so when she contacted me over the weekend to share more snaps that had the bunting in I was so excited to see.



They are just so delicious in every way... colour, setting, soft lighting. Then as I read the email Hayley had sent me I was blown away even more by this talented lady. Hayley has started 'Little Cherubs Foundation'


Dedicated to documenting the families of children who suffer from life threatening illness in the Wagga Wagga and Riverina, NSW Region. It is the hope of Little Cherubs to capture, and share the love and the beautiful profound moments in each family's lives for eternity, through the gift of beautiful portraits.
Reading this left me speechless, such a beautiful and heartwarming gift Hayley is giving by taking these photos.

As I said, Little Cherubs is brand new so the first angel to have her potraits taken was this little cutie, Eloise.


One of the most innocent and sweet little faces I have ever seen. Please take the time to read Eloise's story HERE!




Thank you, again, Hayley for sharing these photos and more importantly for giving your gift to families! xx
Giggle

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful pics Amy!! and such a great cause...